Information concerning the price of our Amsterdam homestay:
Price for a room per night (double or single use)
Minimum stay: 3 nights
3 nights 70-95* Euro
4 nights and up: 60-90* Euro
Tourist tax, 5.5 % comes on top of the roomrate.
Longer stays with very interesting rates on demand.
Stay with us at the best possible rate? Book direct!!
* depending on the period, season, weekdays and or weekends
* weekdays off season give the best rate possible.
* weekends, bankholidays or festivals are more expensive.
Ask for our special Winter ('12-'13) deals:
- Weeks package... 7 days minimum stay,
- five (5) weekdays special,
- & our extended weekend offer, 4 days@all.
* If vacancy excists, untill end of february 2013.
We serve fresh coffee and tea, some fresh fruit and a creative snack in the morning.
A full breakfast is not included in the price but you can get any breakfast you like in the direct vicinity of Adamgoodstay! We recommend the quick breakfast (1 euro, great coffee, crousaint & egg-sandwich) at Hema location Kalvertoren (indoor & 4 minutes walk) ends at 10 o'clock.
Send us an e-mail with all details about your prefered stay.
If a vacancy exists, your reservation is confirmed by us!
Deposits by international banktransfer
We send you a pro-forma invoice with all details concerning your stay at our guest house and deposit required. Your booking is valid once we've received a deposit, payable through Bank
Our International Bankcodes are:
BIC : INGBNL2A
Bank : ING Account Name:
Hans van Etten and/or Wendie Brokkelkamp
1017 PE Amsterdam
The balance open is to be settled cash upon arrival.
AdamGoodstay is a very small homestay! Consequently, loosing business through no-shows has a great impact. Still we would like you to be able to cancel, should your plans change unexpectedly.
We will give you a refund as follows:
* 50% of the deposit will be refunded if you cancel 14 - 7 days before arrival date.
* Unfortunately, you get no refund if cancellation is made within 6 days of arrival.
Please make sure you receive our confirmation of your cancellation. Even though e-mail is quite reliable, we would like to ensure that communication is clear and unambiguous.